A great desert any time of year
- 40ml SHOTT Butterscotch
- 180g White Chocolate (Broken up)
- 90ml Full cream milk
- 1 Teaspoon lemon juice
- 225ml Double cream
- Garnish: Shaved chocolate & Berries
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half filed with simmering water.
- Stir for 3-4 minutes or until the chocolate melts. Add milk and stir quickly until melted chocolate and milk is well combined.
- Remove from the heat
- Whip the egg whites and lemon juice until stiff, then fold into the chocolate mixture until well combined.
- Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Gently fold into the chocolate mixture and stir until there are no lumps.
- Divide into 4 glasses and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with shaved chocolate, and top with berries to serve.